Disclaimer: Lucasfilms owns the boys, much to my dismay. What's been done to them is copyright 1999 by Siubhan. This can be archived to the Master and Apprentice site and the Darth Maul Estrogen Brigade, but nowhere else.

Razor's Edge 2
by Siubhan
siubhan@siubhan.com

Thanks to the Rachels for their betas.

Posted 6/11/99

***

Finally, Obi-Wan thought as he jogged through lush jungle foliage, Hell week is almost over.

It was a ritual that every Padawan had to go through as he neared the time for the trials: one week on Dagobah training with his Master. The training was arduous, sweaty, rigorous, and the total antithesis of fun. Obi-Wan ached in places he didn't even knew existed before this week, and he was convinced that he'd never get rid of the case of foot rot he'd managed to acquire the one time he made the mistake of stepping into the swamp.

Obi-Wan reached the spot where his Master was waiting for him and came to a halt. "Very good, Padawan," Qui-Gon said approvingly. "Drop your pack and rest for a moment. There's only one thing for you to complete before we leave."

Taking the proffered drink from Qui-Gon's hand, Obi-Wan drank greedily for a moment before asking, "And what's that?"

"Do you see those trees over there?" Qui-Gon asked with a nod of his head.

Obi-Wan wrinkled his nose at them. "They feel odd."

"That area is strong with the Dark Side, my Padawan. You need to go in there and face your fears alone. It's something every Jedi must do."

"You did this, Master Qui-Gon?"

"When I was your age...several aeons ago," Qui-Gon joked momentarily. He grew serious once more and said, "This may well be your greatest challenge yet. Most likely, you won't remember the ordeal--just the lesson."

"Why is that?"

"It is the will of the Council. When this place was discovered and this type of training began, too many Padawans were broken by the experience. So the Council found a way to protect the area so that once you cross back, the vast majority of the experience vanishes from your mind."

"Does that really work?"

"Yes, Obi-Wan, but don't ask me how. All I know is that it takes the combined efforts of every member of the Council to keep it working."

Obi-Wan grinned despite himself and quipped, "And if you'd just follow the rules, you'd be on the Council and they'd tell you how."

Qui-Gon smiled back. "Ah, now there's a convincing argument to join the Council if I ever heard one. Are you ready?"

The Padawan surged to his feet. "I believe so. What should I bring?"

"Nothing. Just walk in and bare your soul. The lesson will reveal itself."

"If it's powerful with the Dark Side, then shouldn't I be armed?"

"If you bear arms, you'll require arms."

"Ah, one of those lessons," Obi-Wan commented as he started walking towards the boundary.

"May the Force be with you," Qui-Gon sighed as he watched his apprentice vanish into the trees.

***

There was no physical boundary anywhere, but Obi-Wan knew when he'd crossed over. All the hair on the back of his neck suddenly stood on end. Looking back, Obi-Wan was startled to notice that there was no sign of his Master anywhere. "I haven't gone that far," he muttered.

"You've gone farther than you think," a low voice replied.

Obi-Wan whirled around to see a black-cloaked figure sitting in the low branch of a tree, his hood completely obscuring his face. "Who are you?" Obi-Wan challenged.

"Your lesson."

"Your voice is familiar..."

"We've met."

"Reveal yourself!"

A low chuckle emanated from the figure. "You're not as confident as you pretend to be."

Obi-Wan snorted, then made a visible effort to calm himself. "This is a lesson," he muttered. "Treat it like a lesson."

"Very good," the hooded figure mocked. "That made all the difference in the world."

"Why won't you reveal yourself?" Obi-Wan challenged.

"Why don't you make me," the figure challenged right back. "That's what you want to do, isn't it? Or is that not the Jedi way?"

"You're trying to tempt me, aren't you?"

"Am I succeeding?"

"No."

"Pity," the hooded figure shrugged. "I succeeded last time."

Obi-Wan's patience snapped at this last taunt and he launched himself at the figure, knocking him from the branch. They landed together on the ground in a snarl of black robes, and Obi-Wan got his first glimpse of his opponent's face. A tangle of hazy memories washed over him--tattoos, brutal kisses, strong thighs, frenzied thrusting--and he started back with a gasp.

His opponent took advantage of Obi-Wan's disorientation and pinned him to the ground. "Good, you remember," he purred, face mere centimeters from Obi-Wan's. "You don't just fuck and run."

"What did you do to me?"

"Nothing you didn't want to do."

"Who the hell are you? What do you want?"

The horned figure chuckled and ground his crotch against Obi-Wan's. "Apparently, the same thing you want," he said as their erections met.

Obi-Wan struggled to throw his assailant off, crying, "No, I don't want this!"

"Your body betrays you," the smaller man countered, using surprising strength to keep the bucking Padawan firmly in his grasp. "Give in to your hunger. It is the only way."

"Only way? Only way for what? Who are you?"

"Your greatest fear," he replied as he brought his lips down to stifle Obi-Wan's cries.

Obi-Wan moaned despite himself and started to respond to the kiss. The memories of their previous encounter returned with vivid ferocity, and he whimpered as he realized just how deep his need for this was. This man was his salvation. He was the only truly living thing he'd ever met. He burned hotter than a thousand suns, and Obi-Wan needed to be a part of that heat so badly his bones ached...

The smallest sliver of reason sliced through Obi-Wan's brain, and gathering strength he didn't realize he had, Obi-Wan pushed the smaller man off of him with a ragged gasp. "No!"

His assailant landed several meters away, but was quickly back on his feet. Stalking over to the still-prone Obi-Wan, he shed his cloak and stood over the Padawan with a victorious grin on his face. "You think it's that easy?"

Obi-Wan struggled to his feet, staring down at the smaller man, and spat, "You have no power over me! Not anymore! I don't know how you managed to seduce me before, but it's not going to work again this time."

"I didn't seduce you," he challenged. "You propositioned me."

"You were orchestrating the entire scene."

"Believe that if you must. It doesn't change the fact that you initiated our sexual encounter, and you were in complete control of your faculties in that stall."

Obi-Wan shuddered and closed his eyes tightly as the blood-stained memory assaulted his senses.

"Yes, you remember," the horned man hissed.

"I remember," Obi-Wan whispered.

"You enjoyed yourself."

"I did, and I'm ashamed."

"You should never be ashamed of your needs." Obi-Wan felt a pair of hands slide up his back and come to rest on his quivering shoulders, then the voice purred in his ear, "If you ignore your needs, they only grow stronger."

"I will learn to control them," he whispered, voice barely audible.

"It's far easier to give in to them." Hands snaked around to caress his chest as he felt the powerful body press against his from behind.

A wry chuckle tugged at the corner of Obi-Wan's mouth. "This gives 'seduced by the Dark Side' a whole new meaning."

"Give in. After all, nothing that happens here is real."

Those words broke through the last thread of control the hapless Padawan had left, and he turned around and kissed the horned man with all his strength. Years of pent-up emotion flowed from him as he grabbed the strongly muscled body and pulled it so close that he could barely breathe. How could he have forgotten this? How could this be so bad for him when it felt so right?

Pulling back with a gasp, he said, "This time, I'm not losing control."

"You never lost control last time," his partner countered as he undid the fastenings on Obi-Wan's tunic and pulled it over his head in a violent motion.

"I wasn't myself."

"You were more yourself than you ever are," the small man replied, smoothing tattooed hands across Obi-Wan's exposed chest.

"Slow," Obi-Wan gasped as lips followed the path that hands had recently traced. "I want to take it slow and easy this time."

"And what would be the fun in that?" his partner asked before planting a hard bite on Obi-Wan's stomach.

"No...I need it slow. I need..." The bites trailed farther south, and Obi-Wan felt his trousers being pulled down, exposing his hard-on to the damp jungle air. "I need..."

"Say it." Hot breath hit his erection.

"Please..."

"Say it."

"I need it."

"Need what?" he taunted.

"I need to get laid."

"You need to get fucked," the horned man spat, grabbing Obi-Wan by the waist and forcing him onto his hands and knees.

Obi-Wan didn't struggle as he felt his partner maneuver into position behind him. "Yes..." he sighed as he felt strong fingers enter him roughly from behind.

"You want it so bad you can taste it," the voice taunted as fingers were replaced by a blunt, thick invader. Obi-Wan hissed and threw back his head, and the horned man grabbed ahold of his ponytail and hung on hard. "This hurts, doesn't it?" he asked as he drove himself deeper and deeper into the Padawan.

"Yes," Obi-Wan moaned.

"And you like it," he huffed as he buried himself to the hilt with a particularly vicious thrust.

"Ahhhhh! Yes..."

"The only thing that would make this better would be if it were Qui-Gon."

"How did you...?"

He tugged hard on his handful of ponytail, arching Obi-Wan's head back so hard his tendons felt like they were about to snap. "Your thoughts betray you, Jedi," he grunted, hips steadily speeding up their rhythm. "You wish he would throw you down and fuck you like a beast. You want him to break your will and have you as his slave. You'd throw away everything you've worked so hard for just to have Qui-Gon fuck you, wouldn't you?"

"Dammit, yes!" Obi-Wan sobbed. "Yes! Is that what you want to hear?"

With a strangled moan, the horned man let go of Obi-Wan's ponytail and reached around to grab his erection. Hips and hand moving at blinding speed, the two men cried out as one...

***

Qui-Gon looked up at the sky and realized that the sun was about to set. Obi-Wan should be done by now, he thought. He hadn't wanted to eavesdrop--he was afraid that his own concerns would color his Padawan's session--but he tentatively reached out with his mind to determine if Obi-Wan was all right. With a smile, he realized that Obi-Wan had fallen asleep. That boy can sleep through anything.

Crossing over into the dark thicket of trees, he found his prone apprentice snoozing at the base of a tree. He gently scooped him up, carried him back to camp, and gazed at his sleeping face. So beautiful... No, he must come to you, Qui-Gon. The code is clear on that.

Putting a large, warm hand on his apprentice's shoulder, Qui-Gon gave him a gentle shake. "Obi-Wan?"

He awoke with a start. "Master?"

"How do you feel?"

Obi-Wan shook off the tendrils of a very strange dream and scrubbed his hands across his face. "Worn out."

"Did you learn a lesson in there?"

"In where?"

Qui-Gon smiled indulgently. "Remember, you entered a part of Dagobah that is strong in the Dark Side. Disorientation is common after coming back."

"Right..." He shook his head again. "It's all so fuzzy."

"Don't worry about the details. You should have learned a lesson about yourself--about your fears and your weaknesses."

"I...yes, I think I did learn something."

"What was it, Padawan."

"I learned...that my passion is a problem. I need to control it."

"Your passion is a problem?" Qui-Gon asked, trying to hide his disappointment.

"Yes," Obi-Wan said, suddenly resolute. "Passion will be my downfall."

Qui-Gon turned around to hide his crestfallen face from his apprentice and said, "Well then, I suppose your training on Dagobah is complete. Let's go home, Obi-Wan."

"Thank you, Master."

END


If you liked this, then email me: siubhan@siubhan.com. Feedback is the only payment I get for my stories, and the only way I know that I should keep writing.


Back to the fanfic page
Back to the House of Horror